We will work with you to reduce the impact your business has on the air quality in Camden.
Emissions from buildings account for about 15% of the Nitrogen Oxide emissions across London so it is important that employers are doing what they can to run an environmentally responsible business, both for their community and their employees. Camden has a large number of fantastic workplaces and small businesses and we will support each of these in this journey to clean air.
Become a Camden Clean Air Workplace or Small Business
Becoming a Camden Clean Air Workplace or Small Business means you and your business are committed to improving the air quality in Camden. We will provide resources and support to help you create positive change through improved workplace practices and employee behaviours. Taking these steps will directly improve the air quality at work and in your community.
- A consultation to establish Clean Air Commitments for your business where we will set targets and support you to achieve these
- A place on the Camden Clean Air map on our homepage
- An invite to join our Community Coffee Project where we will partner you with a local garden to recycle your coffee ground waste
- A detailed 5-point plan to reduce air pollution
- Resources to help your employees get involved such as recycling guides and guides to air purifying plants
- Promotion across our social media platforms and website
- Discount codes from partner brands
- The Camden Clean Air window sticker of certification
- Optional entry into the Delivery Partnership Scheme
- Healthier and more productive staff
Once a member, you will have access to the members-only resources and discount pages below.
Camden Clean Air Map