We are actively looking for volunteers to get involved with The Camden Clean Air Initiative.
If you are passionate about cleaning up the air you breathe then there are many ways you can support and make a difference.
What do volunteers do?
We offer a range of ways to get involved with varying time commitments. Volunteer activities currently include:
- Circulating information materials
- Fundraising for new initiatives
- Collecting signatures for petitions or campaigns we may be running
- Attending meetings and hearings on behalf of your neighbourhood
- Using your digital marketing skills to help build our social media
- Contributing any relevant expertise to the Initiative
Volunteering is a great way to meet your neighbours and contribute to something meaningful while learning more about the air pollution problem and what you can do to fix it for your future and generations to come.
You do not need to be from Camden to volunteer for us. Air pollution does not respect borders, and we are all at risk of contracting air quality-related illnesses. If you are fed up with breathing in harmful air, then we have opportunities for you to volunteer your time and to help us make a real difference.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a volunteer, please get in touch and a member of our team will share further details. We look forward to hearing from you!