The Camden Clean Air Initiative will work with you to reduce your environmental impact.
Camden Clean Air will help you tackle the harmful practices of transportation, encourage safer ways for staff and students to travel, whilst providing effective and innovative tasks for you to take part in alongside the Camden community.
As a Camden Clean Air School you will be provided with the resources to work towards sustainable and long-term change while engaging your pupils with the issue of air pollution in an interactive and educational way.
- Resources for teachers: Interactive and easy to use resources for teachers to use in class
- Resources for parents/guardians: Resources for parents/guardians to follow to keep their children’s learning going at home
- Camden Clean Air Calendar: This calendar highlights all the important dates in the environmental calendar that are taking place across the country, city, or Borough, as well as the opportunity to take part in Camden Clean Air organised events
- Community Coffee Project: This project partners your school with local hospitality businesses to organise the drop off of coffee grounds waste for your school garden
- CAPS Project: This project involves your students building lightweight, portable air quality sensors to track their walk to school, allowing us to create clean air walking routes around Camden
- No Car Tuesday: Get involved with our campaign and join the rest of the Borough in active travel every Tuesday
- Recognition and celebration: Camden Clean Air will celebrate the achievements of all our members through newsletters, and social media
- Podcasts: Schools that go above and beyond in their efforts to improve air quality will be rewarded with opportunities such as creating or featuring in a podcast recorded at Serendipity Studios in Camden
- Workshops: You will be notified about workshop opportunities from the likes of Tesla and other companies in the world of sustainability and green tech