The Camden Clean Air Initiative will work with residents of Camden, providing them with the tools and resources they need to implement positive change.
Camden is a wonderful place to live, and we believe that the residents have a right to breathe clean, safe air. We want to empower each person living in Camden, and provide them with a voice. By working together, each small effort that is made will amount to significant, positive change.
- A detailed 5-point plan of ways to reduce air pollution from home
- Fun and interactive games and competitions for the whole family to enjoy
- Invites to join our community-wide schemes such as the Community Coffee Project
- A healthier, happier household
- A Camden Clean Air Household window sticker to show your neighbours that you are part of the movement
- Discount codes for partner household brands and local companies
- Updates on our progress through newsletters and emails
- We will consider your street for a parklet
- Activities and advice for your garden to encourage air purifying plants
- Invites to Camden Clean Air events
We ask for a donation of £25 to become a Camden Clean Air Household and be part of the clean air journey. Once a member, you will have access to the locked pages below.