The Camden Clean Air Initiative will help you, the residents of Camden, by providing you with the tools and resources you need to implement positive change.
Camden is a wonderful place to live, and we believe that as residents you have a right to breathe clean, safe air. We want to empower each of you living in Camden and provide you with a voice. By working together, each small effort that is made will amount to significant, positive change.
- A detailed 5-point plan of ways to reduce air pollution at home
- Fun and interactive games and competitions for the whole family to enjoy
- Invites to join our community-wide schemes such as the Community Coffee Project
- A Camden Clean Air Household window sticker to show your neighbours that you are part of the movement
- Discount codes for our partners
- Activities and advice for your garden to encourage air purifying plants
- Invites to Camden Clean Air events
- Updates on our progress through newsletters and emails
- A healthier, happier household
We ask for a donation of £25 to become a Camden Clean Air Household and be part of the clean air journey. Once a member, you will have access to the members-only resources and discount pages below.