We are spoilt for choice for places to eat and drink in Camden, with the Borough being known for its wonderful hospitality industry.
This sector, however, is a significant contributor to vehicle emissions. The combination of customer and staff travel along with the frequent deliveries of supplies means that the hospitality industry heavily relies on vehicles. The Camden Clean Air Initiative aims to work with businesses to reduce this.
Become a Camden Clean Air Hospitality Business
Becoming a Camden Clean Air Hospitality Business means you and your business are committed to improving the air quality in Camden. We will offer resources and support to help you create positive change through improved workplace practices and employee behaviours. Taking these steps will directly improve the air quality at work and in your community.
- A place on the Camden Clean Air map
- A consultation to establish Clean Air Commitments for your business where we will set targets and support you to achieve these
- An invite to join our Community Coffee Project where we will partner you with a local garden to recycle your coffee ground waste
- A detailed 5-point plan to reduce air pollution
- Resources to help your employees get involved such as recycling guides and guides to air purifying plants
- Promotion across our social media platforms and website
- Discounts from our partner brands
- The Camden Clean Air window sticker of certification
- Optional entry into the Delivery Partnership Scheme
- Healthier and more productive staff
It costs only £10 per month to become a Camden Clean Air Hospitality Business and be part of the clean air journey. Once a member, you will have access to the members only resources and discount pages below.
Camden Clean Air Map