We are spoilt for choice for places to eat and drink in Camden, with the borough being known for its wonderful hospitality industry.
This sector, however, is a significant contributor to vehicle emissions. The combination of customer and staff travel along with the frequent deliveries of supplies means that the hospitality industry heavily relies on vehicles. The Camden Clean Air Initiative aims to work with businesses to reduce this.
Become a Camden Clean Air Hospitality Business
Becoming a Camden Clean Air Hospitality Business means you and your business are committed to improving the air quality in Camden. We will offer resources and support to help you create positive change through improved workplace practices and employee behaviours. Taking these steps will directly improve the air quality at work and in your community.
- We will put you on the Camden Clean Air map
- A consultation to establish Clean Air Commitments for your business where we will set targets and support you to achieve these
- An invite to join our Community Coffee Project where we will partner you with a local garden to recycle your coffee ground waste
- Resources and guides including the detailed 5-point plan
- Promotion across our social media and website
- You will receive discount codes for partner brands
- You will have healthier staff
- You will receive the Camden Clean Air window sticker of certification
- Optional entry into the Delivery Partnership Scheme
- We will consider your storefront or street for a Parklet
It costs only £10 per month to become a Camden Clean Air Hospitality Business and be part of the clean air journey. Everything listed above is included as well as a membership Welcome Pack which will be automatically emailed to you. This includes a marketing tool kit, links and downloads to access the logos and resources, the discount codes, and further information on the benefits of being a Camden Clean Air Hospitality Business.
Camden Clean Air Map